Terms and Conditions
The Local Authority Waters Programme (LAWPRO) maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its initiatives and services. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
However LAWPRO accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on this site.
This material is:
- information of a general nature only which is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which LAWPRO have no control and for which LAWPRO assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
- Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available on-line exactly reproduces an officially adopted text.
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats which are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. LAWPRO accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
These Terms and Conditions are not intended to limit the liability of LAWPRO in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law